<body> BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

...PROFILE

ErNiE ZuRaIdA AbDuL

DOB: 11 February 1979

Study: Diploma in Secretary, Polytech PD

Interest: Sport & vacation

Job: Secretary @ MOFA

Status: Mrs Azlisham since 02022003

Loves: Family, Friends & Blog



...MY WORDS

Only You... I Choose Among The Entire World.... Is It Fair Of You... Letting Me Be Unhappy.... My Heart Is A Pen In Your Hand..... It Is All Up To You.... To Write Me Happy or... Sad.....

*****************

The vast possibilities of our great future will become realities only if we make ourselves responsible for that future.......

...CALENDER

Free Blog Content

...TIME IS LIFE


...LINKS

mya


nida

mariah

kak akmal

pijah

jue

abg zaidi

acai

kak dew!

puteri ezza

reen

5sal

EF

EFarmasi

as

chazz

kak APP

mp3er

yanz

banji

shai

shida

fairuzniza

raja pelaut

eka

h0ney

nafa

abang putra

azlanlin

putra745

blalang

sofi

...ARCHIVES
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008

  • ...TAGBOARD


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

    ...CHIT CHAT



    ...MY LOVE



    ...MY INTEREST


    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Wednesday, 27 June 2007



    cOnFuSeD aS tO hOw mAnY rOseS tO gIvE WeLl ???.....


    1. One denotes "Love at first sight"

    2. Two denotes "Mutual Feelings"

    3. Three denotes " I Love you"

    4. Seven denotes "I'm Madly in love with you"

    5. Nine denotes "We will be together as long as we live"

    6. Ten denotes " You are mine girls and you are lovely"

    7. 11 denotes "You are my princress and my treasured one"

    8. 12 denotes "Promise to be always by your side"

    9. 13 denotes "we Will be friends forever"

    10. 15 denotes "I'm Really sorry"

    11. 20 denotes "I will be always faithful to you"

    12. 21 denotes "I'm committed to you"

    13. 36 denotes I will remember our romantic moments for as long as I live"

    14. 40 denotes "I love you with all my heart"

    15. 99 denotes "I love you till the day I die"

    16. 100 denotes "I will never leave you"

    17. 101 denotes "You are my one and only"

    18. 108 denotes "Will you marry me?"

    19. 999 denotes "My love will last till the end of time"


    nota kaki: terkenang saat itu..........

    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too...# ;