<body> BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

...PROFILE

ErNiE ZuRaIdA AbDuL

DOB: 11 February 1979

Study: Diploma in Secretary, Polytech PD

Interest: Sport & vacation

Job: Secretary @ MOFA

Status: Mrs Azlisham since 02022003

Loves: Family, Friends & Blog



...MY WORDS

Only You... I Choose Among The Entire World.... Is It Fair Of You... Letting Me Be Unhappy.... My Heart Is A Pen In Your Hand..... It Is All Up To You.... To Write Me Happy or... Sad.....

*****************

The vast possibilities of our great future will become realities only if we make ourselves responsible for that future.......

...CALENDER

Free Blog Content

...TIME IS LIFE


...LINKS

mya


nida

mariah

kak akmal

pijah

jue

abg zaidi

acai

kak dew!

puteri ezza

reen

5sal

EF

EFarmasi

as

chazz

kak APP

mp3er

yanz

banji

shai

shida

fairuzniza

raja pelaut

eka

h0ney

nafa

abang putra

azlanlin

putra745

blalang

sofi

...ARCHIVES
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008

  • ...TAGBOARD


    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

    ...CHIT CHAT



    ...MY LOVE



    ...MY INTEREST


    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER: ice angel


    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Wednesday, 11 July 2007


    SoMeThInG tO ShArE

    1. A person is only as good as

    buat baik berpada-pada... Buat jahat sekali sekala.....hehehheheheh... :P

    2. Friendship is always

    Penuh emosi, senyum tawa, gila-gila....

    3. To Love is to

    Ambik berat each other

    4. Money makes me

    Gilos.... Shopping....

    5. I miss being

    Pramugari??? muaha....

    6. My way of saying I care is

    jage diri baik-baik ek......

    7. I try to spread love and happiness by

    smile... and smile...... ;)


    8. Pick the flowers when

    Pernahkah???? hmmmmm

    9. To love someone is

    Terima seadanya......

    10. Beauty is

    mainan mata dan minda... jangan tertipu...

    11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was

    hmmmm nothing special......


    12.When I was twenty one, I remember

    first time dapat kerja lepas grade...... cayok..

    13. I am most happy when

    sayang dan disayangi...

    14. Nothing makes me happier than

    the moment with my lovely person....

    15. If I can change one thing, I will change

    Tol.... tak payah dah bayar tol......

    16. If smiles were....... then I ...

    ubat segala ubat......tak payah makan ubat lagi dah.....


    17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could

    change our TAKDIR......

    18. If you want to......... then you have to........

    be love by somebody.......love them too.....

    19. Money is not everything but

    live must have money.....

    20. The most touching moments I have experienced is

    After selamat diijabkabulkan.... & selamat menjadi IBU....

    21. I smile when

    Oyen smile.......

    22. When I am happy

    dancing... & dancing......sorang-sorang......teringat emil emilda.....

    23. If only I don't have to....... , then......

    smile & laughing.....i am not wut I am... hehehehehhe ye ker?

    24. The best thing I did yesterday was

    kiss my hubby....... kiss my daughter....

    25. if I ever write a book, I will give it this tittle

    Ape-ape aje la.....hehehehehehehh....

    26. One thing I must do before I die is

    Taubat....


    # Thanks to 13may.....

    nota kaki: realKAH????







    - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too...# ;